When I sketched out a few ideas for this week’s blog posts, I realized that my life would be total chaos right now, so I penned in a few “light” topics. You know, to make it easy. And now, as the week is dawning, I’m so overwhelmed with to-do’s that I can’t even begin to write something useful. Instead, I’ve decided to do a quick list recap of the last few weeks.
In the last two weeks I’ve…
- …Put almost 4000 miles on my car and every mile is precious because they’ve made up the distance between me and some truly treasured people.
- …Taken over 1200 pictures.
- …Prepared my pale self for Hawaii (pina colada and all)
- …Been in 5 different states and rested my head on the pillows of four different hotel chains.
- …Readied our house for its new owners.
- …Said bon voyage to a car and many boxes of belongings.
- …celebrated at least 7 achievements with friends culminating in the nuptials of one of my dearest friends.
- …Watched a whole lot of really fast cars drive in circles for 600 miles. Yeah NASCAR!
- …Lost my ipod.
- …Packed my entire life into 4 suitcases… and wondered why I even have all that other crap…
- …Finished up an awesome workshop on blog planning (and then failed to stick to the plan within 1 week)
- …Seen the culmination of months of work in an awesome conference designed to help people lead healthier lives.
- …Reunited with dozens of people before I go traipsing off to the Pacific ocean.
- …Forwarded my mail to multiple new addresses none of which are mine.
And in less than 24 hours, we’ll leave this house for the last time and begin, in earnest, a journey of temporary homes and plane tickets and insanity that will hopefully end with me and The Gentleman, pina coladas in hand, on Waikiki Beach.