On my old blog, I spent a lot of time sharing my recipes, but life has changed dramatically since then and my cooking has been rather less inspired lately. I’m ready to change that, though, so we’ll kick off with 5 of my favorite recipes for entertaining. Enjoy!
1. Favorite Appetizer for a Crowd: Ginger-Lemon Calamari. The kick of ginger and the refreshing lemon make this an winner every time!
2. Favorite Sweet Treat: Balsamic Berries with Mascarpone Honey Cream. This dessert tastes decadent and rich, but it’s light on calories. I love making these in pretty china wine glasses to dress up a table!
3. Favorite Tailgating/Sports Viewing Food: I love Sweet and Spicy Wings with Squash Slaw. Make this recipe skewered on the grill (below) or in the oven – either way it’s delicious! (from my days writing at the Examiner)
4. Favorite Dinner Party Main Course It is TOUGH to narrow this down as I have so many favorites, but I’m going to choose Feed-a-Crowd Baked Chicken because, well, it feeds a crowd, it’s easy and yum!
5. Favorite Holiday Dish: Why make the choice between pumpkin, fruit and sweet potato pie? You can have them all with this Ultimate Holiday Pie. Always a crowd-pleaser!